Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Carnival Cruises Carnival Miracle Offers Year-Round Sailings From New York Starting April 2012

Carnival Cruise Line to Offer Year-round Cruises from New York to the Bahamas and the Caribbean starting April 2012. For More Info - Click here -> http://www.nycruiseinfo.com/News_Article/11-06-15-Carnival-Miracle-Sails-From-NY-Year-Round.htm

--------------------------------------

Additional Links:

Cruises From New York and New Jersey - Main Page
Cruises From New York and New Jersey - Cruise News

Cruises From Boston
Cruises From Baltimore


Cruises From Norfolk

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I stumbled on your blog after indulging my ever-constant travel-lust...My family and I have taken quite a few Carnival Cruises, but we haven't sailed to the Caribbean yet! I suppose the start of new destinations on Miracle is as good an excuse as any to plan a trip, right? Right! Thanks for the information! :D

    ReplyDelete