|MSC Cruises MSC Poesia Holiday Cruises From Fort Lauderdale|
MSC Cruises’ special “Holidays On Sale” rates are available now through Oct. 31, 2012, offering guests complimentary upgrades from oceanview to balcony staterooms or from balcony standard to balcony superior staterooms.
The cruise-only rates are per person, double occupancy; government fees and taxes are additional for all guests. Plus, kids traveling as the third or fourth guest in a stateroom sail for only $99. MSC Cruises’ ships are kid friendly, offering daily entertainment and plenty of space for running, exploring, diving, swimming and playing.
“Holidays on Sale” rates are available on the following MSC Poesia roundtrip sailings from Fort Lauderdale:
- 7-night Christmas in the Caribbean: departs Dec. 21, 2012, calling at Falmouth, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Isla de Roatan, Honduras. Balcony staterooms from $809.
- 7-night New Year’s Colors of the Caribbean: Eastern Caribbean itinerary departs Dec. 28, 2012, calling at St. John’s, Antigua; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Freeport, Bahamas. Balcony staterooms from $909.
- 7-night Presidents Day: departs Feb. 16, 2013, calling at Cozumel, Mexico; Isla de Roatan, Honduras; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; Falmouth, Jamaica. Balcony staterooms from $699.
- 5-night Passover Cruise: departs March 25, 2013, calling at Georgetown, Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Balcony staterooms from $629.
- 7-night Easter Cruise: departs March 30, 2013, calling a Cozumel, Mexico; Isla de Roatan, Honduras; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; and Falmouth, Jamaica, Balcony staterooms from $699.
Stress-Free Vacations for Adults, Fun Activities for Kids
On MSC Cruises, adults can truly enjoy a stress-free vacation. While they are working out in our gym, enjoying the sports center, getting pampered in the spa or swimming on deck, their kids are absorbed with a variety of supervised activities, ranging from a Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area, treasure hunts, dance competitions, sports challenges, theatre activities, and for those technology enthusiasts, an arcade, Microsoft Xbox Kinetic® and Nintendo Wii®. Four separate Kids’ Club programs are available for young guests, each tailored to a specific age group, ranging from 3 to 17 years of age. Recently, MSC Cruises also introduced a daily Nanny’s Hour from 9-10 a.m., with games and activities for toddlers ages 10-36 months and their parents.
=======================================================Check Out Our Other Sites