|Discovery Joins Cruise and Maritime Voyages Fleet|
Statement from Cruise & Maritime Voyages .......
We are delighted to announce that the intimate 700 passenger Discovery will join the Cruise & Maritime Voyages fleet in February 2013 in association with the widely respected All Leisure Holidays who also operate Voyager, under the Voyages of Discovery brand. Discovery has an enviable reputation for special interest destination cruising and will replace Ocean Countess.
This exciting new development and alliance will see the re-positioning of Voyages of Discovery’s much loved 700 passenger cruise ship Discovery to the CMV fleet in late February 2013, following an extensive winter dry docking and refurbishment program.
Since our launch back in 2009, we have enjoyed three successful summer cruising seasons operating the popular Ocean Countess from regional ports around the British Isles and the upgraded Discovery will replace Ocean Countess operating alongside our popular flagship, the 800 passenger Marco Polo.
Full details of the new Discovery 2013 program and great value new saver fares offering discounts of up to 25% for bookings made by 31st October 2012 can be found on our website www.cruiseandmaritime.com or by ordering a copy of our new brochure. The new brochure includes a choice of 80 cruise holidays sailing from seven British ports covering departures from February 2013 through until May 2014.
* Additional Discovery Northern Lights Cruise from Bristol Avonmouth
* New Marco Polo ‘Escape the Winter’ West Indies Cruise sailing from London Tilbury and Bristol Avonmouth.
* Five new Discovery sailings from Harwich, Essex including a wonderful 18 night Summer Solstice & White Sea Voyage to the Russian Arctic.
* UK no-fly cruises from a choice of 7 British ports including; London Tilbury, Edinburgh Leith, Newcastle, Hull, Liverpool and now Harwich, Essex.
* New Fly-Cruises featuring Discovery September – October with various options to the Med and Black Sea
* Range of durations from 1 night mini-cruises to 42 nights, popular itineraries continue to the fjords, British Isles, Scotland, Baltic & St Petersburg, Iceland, Canaries & Madeira and Europe. Prices will start from £69pp for a one night mini cruise with a 6 night fjords cruise starting from just £489pp.
We would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide all the important elements of the much acclaimed CMV traditional British cruising experience with our renowned attentive and friendly service, a wide variety of big show and daytime entertainment, sumptuous dining and on selected sailings, special themed guest speaker programs to enrich your time onboard.