|MSC Cruises - MSC Fantasia|
Available only for bookings made by June 30, 2012 on select sailings, these special cruise-only rates (per person, double occupancy; government fees and taxes are additional) begin at $449 for select 7-night summer cruises and at $499 for select 7-night fall itineraries.
While visiting some of Europe’s most beautiful and historic destinations in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, guests will also enjoy MSC Cruises’ rich Mediterranean heritage and international experience with world-class entertainment, the exotic MSC Aurea Spa and Mediterranean cuisine on the line’s elegant ships, including MSC Divina, which entered the fleet in May.
Like sister ships MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, MSC Divina features the exclusive MSC Yacht Club, 69-71 suites (depending on the ship) in a “ship-within-a-ship” oasis of tranquility where guests indulge in comfort and convenience, complete with 24/7 Butler and concierge services, complimentary wines and spirits, private restaurant, lounge, pool and relaxation area, private access to MSC Aurea Spa and more.
On all 12 of MSC Cruises’ ships, guests will discover what earned the line Porthole Cruise Magazine’s 2011 Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Onboard International Experience.” Surrounded by elegance and white-gloved service, guests can be pampered with a Balinese massage in the MSC Aurea Spa, dine in the many restaurants featuring international cuisine, sunbathe poolside, gamble in the casino or enjoy the highly acclaimed entertainment in the lounges or the magnificent theater. For guests seeking more activity, there is miniature golf, swimming, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and shuffleboard as well as a wide variety of excursions sure to satisfy the interests of all guests.
Among the roundtrip itineraries available this summer and fall at limited-time-only rates are:
- MSC Divina’s 7-night “Divine Mediterranean” itineraries, sailing from Venice and calling at Bari, Katakolon, Izmir, Istanbul and Dubrovnik. Rates begin at $1,049 (select summer sailings) and $599 (select fall sailings).
- MSC Sinfonia’s 7-night “Sparkling Mediterranean Rivieras” departing Genoa and visiting Civitavecchia, Salerno, La Goulette, Ibiza and Marseille, beginning at $449.
- MSC Splendida’s 7-night “Splendid Mediterranean” cruises, sailing from Genoa and calling at Civitavecchia, Barcelona, La Goulette, Valletta and Messina. Rates begin at $499.
- MSC Magnifica’s 7-night “Baltic Castles & Russian Palaces,” calling at Kiel, Stockholm, Tallin, St. Petersburg and Copenhagen. Rates begin at $1,049.
- MSC Musica’s 7-night “Greek Islands in the Sun,” sailing from Venice and calling at Bari, Katakolon, Santorini, Mykonos, Piraeus, Corfu and Dubrovnik. Rates begin at $499.
- MSC Opera’s 8-night “Majestic Medieval Europe” itinerary, sailing from Southampton and calling at Ijmuiden, St. Peter Port, La Coruna, Bilbao and La Rochele. Rates begin at $799.
Check Out the MSC Cruises Website for more info.